RÁDIO MENSAGEIRA DA PAZ

quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2011

FOURTH URGENT MESSAGE

FOURTH URGENT MESSAGE
January, 04th, 1994
MY LOVE IS ENDLESS!
"My children, today I make you feel My Infinite Love...(pause) Look into My Heart: How much Love exists for you! My dear children, My Heart althought sorrounded by "painful thorns", beats of Love for you!...(pause) My children, give yourselves fully to Me, with confidence!
My children, pray the Rosary for that you always stay with Me!...Even with all sins that you have, with all your defects, for Love to you...I would give worlds, kingdoms and universes...would throw Me on fire...Everything...for Love to you I would do...

I do have now My children, a burning desire of to reveal to you...These Tears that I'd shed lately...are all for Love to you...Only cry for whom is beloved...If I cry for you, is because I Love you infinitely, and because I want to fill you with the Divine Grace...
I cry of Love for you, looking for you in the lost ways of your lives...I cry of joy when I see you praying...(pause) Little children, do not be affraid of the dangers - I will always be by your side...I Love you so much!



Infinitely...
I do bless you all, in the Name of the Father...of the Son...and of the Holy Ghost..."


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário